What To Consider Before Having Surgery
Summer is a popular season for patients to undergo cosmetic procedures in Perth. However, it is crucial to consider various factors before proceeding with any aesthetic treatment.
The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) provides a helpful guide that outlines essential steps for every patient:
- Select a Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Conduct thorough research on the procedure you are considering
- Come prepared for your consultation
- Understand the cost involved
By following these steps, you will be well-informed, have realistic expectations, and have confidence in your surgeon’s qualifications and expertise in performing invasive cosmetic surgery.
To discuss your surgical options with one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons, click here.
To read more about the differences between a Specialist Plastic Surgeon and a ‘cosmetic surgeon’, please view the following links:
- Do You Know The Difference? – Specialist Plastic Surgeon vs ‘cosmetic surgeon’
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons – Information for Patients
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) – Meaning Behind the Title ‘Specialist Plastic Surgeon’